I completed my higher education in 2008 at Hacettepe University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics as the first of the faculty and department. As a dietitian, I am working at Famagusta Medical Center Hospital.
Training Course, Symposiums, Conferences and Congresses I Attended:
* 2-6 April 2008 VI. I attended the International Nutrition and Dietetics Congress (Antalya) ( ‘The status of the use of complementary medicine methods of cancer patients treated at Hacettepe University Oncology Hospital’) and ‘The determination of the relationship between early health problems and the nutritional status of individuals living in the visiting town of Amasya’. )
* 28-30 November 2008 V. International Cyda Conference (Hilton Park Hotel-Nicosia)
* 22nd to 25th April 2009 3rd International Food and Nutrition Congress (Antalya)
* 19-20 June 2009 Hacettepe Nutrition and Dietetics Days II. Postgraduate Education Course (Hacettepe Congress and Culture Center / Ankara)
7 November 2009 Nutrition and Cancer Relationship Habits Nutrition and Cancer Symposium in Turkey Days-1 (Hacettepe Cultural Center / Ankara)
* 14-17 April 2010 VII. International Nutrition and Dietetics Congress and April 18, 2010 Infant and Child Nutrition Course (Istanbul).
* 23-25 May 2010 Food and Drug Interaction Symposium (Kaya Artemis resort-Magosa, TRNC)
* 22-25 June 2011 Hacettepe Nutrition and Dietetics Days III. Postgraduate Education Course (Hacettepe Congress and Culture Center / Ankara)
* “Pomegranate: The Composition and Potential Health Effects) ” (TC Kafkas University Journal of Science Institute, December 2010 (10-01d), volume: 3, number: 2)
* The Application of Complementary Medicine Methods Applied for Psychological Support and Relaxation in Cancer Patients (İnönü University Faculty of Medicine Journal 2011; 18 (1): 1-8)